Tuesday 21 February 2012

AFRAID TO LOSE YOU


Hey guys..tengah wt apew?? da makn??sehat kew kmu semua??
Ok let's we start now..
Hari nie, yuie nk cerita psal kenapa yuie takut sngt kehilngan owg tersyg..

WHY I AM SO AFRAID TO LOSE YOU
WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN MINE???





When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you..

when I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you..

when I first liked you, I was afraid to loved you..

now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you :'(

I got hurt..really hurt and sometimes when 
that happens, 

something inside me shuts off..

PLEASE be there when I need you the most..

Don't leave me alone in the dark..

I'm so afraid if you leave me.. you're important to me..

i'm afraid you'll find someone better than me..

I miss you..I miss you how you cared for me..

how you always make my day..

how you used to cheer me up..

and how you make me feel that you love me..

I miss everything that used to be
WHAT HAPPENED???

p/s: Ya Allah aku mengharap yang terbaik darimu..amin :)

No comments: