Friday 17 February 2012

ABOUT YUIE SUNDAE





GET TO KNOW ME??? WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) 
You can say anything about me as you please.
But I am what I am and that's something you can never be
I am me and I won't change for anyone..
If I could explain myself thoroughly
I'd have a really good about me but I don't know how
A list of character traits.....

♥  Name given Nurul Fasihah Binti Abdul Jamal
♥  People call me YUIE, SEHA, NURUL for the most..clear????
♥  Birth date 8 MAY
♥  Batch 1994..and You??
♥  Birth place Hospital Besar Melaka
♥  Currently staying Melaka, Malaysia
♥ I AM.....a daughter, a sister,a grand daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend, I am a partner, a student, a young girl, and a grown woman
♥ I am loving, and caring and thoughtful and hopeful
♥ I'm pretty crazy once you know me
♥ Got something to say to me?? just say it..
♥ I'm understanding, forgiving, and whatever!!
♥  I'm the kind of girl that loves everyone
♥You know what?? I don't care if you don't like me because
I like me, and that's all that matters
♥ Gelak 3 harkat..(that's my laugh) HAHAHA
if you listen to my laughter, you would laugh to
♥ Arrogant?? not me..don't worry..
i'm not arrogant, i'm just better than you!!
♥ Hating me..?? won't make you pretty
♥ Well wanna know me?? just follow, comment, .. 
I'll Be Glad To Answer Your Questions, Or Talk To You.
Well Thats About It...
♥ It's all about me..deal with it
╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.my parents ..

music is my life..

╔══╗
║██║♫♫♫♫
║(O)║ ♫♫♫
╚══╝ ♫♫

OK FULL STOP ♥  I LOVE SO MUCH!!

No comments: